You absolutely can. We actually created a valve with motorcycles in mind. Check out the Fumoto BSX.
Articles in this section
- What's the difference between all of these valves?
- I have an aftermarket oil pan. Should I follow the Fumoto size chart?
- Can I remove the nipple of a Fumoto valve?
- Do Fumoto valves include the lever safety clip?
- Do Fumoto valves include gasket washers?
- Can I install a Fumoto valve if my oil pan threads are stripped?
- Are Fumoto valves magnetic?
- Is the long nipple valve okay to use on a car or other vehicle with lower clearance?
- My car is lowered. Should I install a Fumoto valve?
- Can I use a Fumoto valve on a motorcycle?